Aa
A
A
A
Close
Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community
1.9k Members

Diverticulitus, h pylori, irritable bowel

My tests for h pylori kept coming back negative. I an in severe pain in right side, feels like my kidneys are spasming. I was releasing "slime" out of my bowels until I had nothing left, they did another h pylori test and it was positive. For 3 months I've been dealing with this. For 2 days I'll feel almost zero pain and then bamm it hits full force, pain, gurgling etc. Im at a loss as to what I can and can't eat. I've tried everything. I am taking probiotics, eating activia, taking antibiotics. I just don't know what to do. Drs blow me off and say we don't know what to tell you. They scheduled a colonoscopy for over a month away. I had an upper Gi, came back fine. My intestines are so raw, I can feel every single bowel movement going all the way through. I feel like im going mad, ive lost 21 pounds in 2 months. Drs have done nothing! Just tell me to take probiotucs. They said I had diverticulitus, which now has gone away per ct scan. They say everything is normal now, yet nothing has changed for me. Im praying i get relief soon. The pain in my side is so unbearable, I wish I was dead. Living like this is not going to work. Im so tired of them telling me in fine when they don't know, they haven't looked at my intestines. Can I go another month like this?? I feel so bad for my family.  
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Digestive Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem
Are you still experiencing symptoms on your current treatment for Ulcerative Colitis or Crohn's and ready for a different treatment/ready for a change?