Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community

Do I have chrome disease?

It all started in January of last year delt with it every night but during the day I was normally okay. Could do everything normal well when I would lay down at night I would get horrible pain in my stomach that I couldn't get any sleep at all until I just passed out still being in pain. I was either puking or I was on the toilet sh*tting which lasted about 2-3 weeks had a colonoscopy and everything came back normal but also wasn't having problems then. So we're still unsure of what it could be. Please help me figure it out, I want to know so that way I can start watching what I eat and do every day, I'm kinda worried I could be messing my body up more!!
Hello and welcome to MedHelp's forums.  Thanks for your question and we are sorry for the delay.  Working with your doctor is the best thing to do.  Crohn's Disease isn't always easy to diagnose.  They will try to rule out other things that could cause these types of symptoms.  They will do a physical exam, lab work and tests if needed to diagnose you.  Basically Crohn's Disease is one of the inflammatory bowel diseases so involves inflammation of the intestines.  Here is an overview of it.  https://www.webmd.com/ibd-crohns-disease/crohns-disease/digestive-diseases-crohns-disease#1.

Have you met with your doctor yet to discuss and are you still having these symptoms?
Yes im seeing a specialist and have done a colonoscopy and they done a biopsy and everything came back not to be chrons