Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community

Sinus infection for too long

The past 2.5 months I've been dealing with major sinus issues. Headaches so bad I'm missing work sometimes. I'm on my third round of antibiotics (2 weeks of amoxicillin, 2 weeks of doxycycline, 2 weeks of bactrim) and of course having Crohn's my body is NOT loving the antibiotics. I am on Remicade 10mg/kg every 4 weeks (the highest dose/rate you can be on) and if the Nurses knew I had a sinus infection they would not allow me to get my infusion. But the chance of relapsing is not worth taking so I continue getting my infusions. However because of that and Crohn's I can't shake this major sinus infection! I am on probiotics daily and have been using a nasal flush of saline. That all helps but I really need relief... Any additional suggestions are welcomed., this is the first time I can't get rid of a sinus infection. Been getting them for past 13 years.

Crohn's disease, diagnosed 1994. Been on every traditional medication and NG tube feelings. Remicade since 01