White Streaks in Stool

Hello, I am a 47 year old male, diagnosed with ulcerative colitis when I was 26.  Over the past couple of years, I have noticed on occasion that I will have white streaks in my stool.  Most of it is a normal color, just with white streaks embedded.  Not mucus-y.  I've noticed it quite a bit the past couple of weeks.  

I was on Asacol for many years, but my new insurance company made we switch to Lialda a couple of months ago (three 1.2GM tablets 1x daily).  I am also on Lisinopril (20mg 1x), Rosuvastatin (10mg 1x), and Citalopram (20mg, 1x).  In addition to prescription meds, I also take one vitamin D3 (2000 IU) daily, as well as two 650mg Acetaminophen tablets.

I tend to pay a lot of attention to my liver, since I had a good friend pass away of liver cancer at an early age.  I know that chalky stools can be a symptom of bile duct blockage.  I'm hoping since this isn't a completely chalky stool, but just streaks, that there is something else going on.  I recently (6 weeks ago) had my annual physical, and all liver enzymes were normal range (AST, ALT, bilirubin).

Any thoughts on what this might be?  I showed pics to my gastro doc when I was having this a few years back (I know, gross) and he thought it was just something that I had eaten.  But I'm not so sure.

Many thanks.