MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

Mucos and blood in stools

Hi IV been in and out of hospital for months with different problems... I had a incident were I had a weird sensation in my left chest felt like a heart attack could bearly move and talk... I done ecg and full bloods everything was fine.. I went home and had a lot of slimy mucos and blood in along with diarrhea and had with all the blood tests they don't seen to be picking up anything
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hello and welcome to the forum. To be colitis, it normally would be a situation that lasts more than a day or two. Has this resolved?  Or are you still having this as an ongoing issue?
Helpful - 0
Here is some additional information on colitis.   https://www.medicinenet.com/colitis/article.htm

You are reading content posted in the Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community