Obama and Clinton: The 60 Minutes interview

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_162-57565734/obama-and-clinton-the-60-minutes-interview/

There are few people we think we know more about than President Barack Obama and outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and everyone has an opinion about their politics, their marriages and a rivalry that is one of the richest in American history.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Luv them BOTH!....Now if that wasn't an endorsement by President Obama, I don't know what is..lol..Me likey!..
Helpful - 0
Now see, I dont see it that way, I must be missing something. I think Obama really really respects Clinton and does wish she would hang around, but I also dont see him basically endorsing hillary when it appears that Joe is interested in running as well. I dunno, I think the media is pulling much more into this than was actually there. I could be wrong but I would be disappointed if I thought the pres would at this point in time, basically diss Joe by promoting hillary. I dont see how that would benefit him in the longterm. I do think tho that if Hillary runs, Joe will back off and give it to her. Hillary has health issues and who knows what the next few years hold for her. I just think its too early to speculate.
Helpful - 0
It may have been an endorsement, he clearly thinks he could do the job and he would be right right, but I think it was more of his way of publicly acknowledging her good work and expressing his respect and warmth for her.
It was very sweet.
I like Biden but I don't think he is the best candidate. He is a bit silly. Hilary is competent and bright and surely wouldn't embarrass the country like Bush did, but I think Teko is right, she may not be ill but I think she may choose a less stressful job.;she says she wants to work as an advocate for women and children. A very worthy cause.
Well we have time to speculate. We can savor the Prez we have at this moment.
Helpful - 0
but I also dont see him basically endorsing hillary when it appears that Joe is interested in running as well. I dunno,"

Of course it was an endorsement - he knows Biden will back down to party pressure if and when she runs. One of the things that makes me wonder if she will run is, she never closed out her war chest....why?

Well I certainly hope she does I was on her side last time and would definitely be again.
Helpful - 0
"I don't see how that would benefit him in the long term".  Not for sure I understand that.  He has this term left and that is it....  Joe can either go along for the ride or throw a tantrum.  It doesn't mean that the President doesn't respect Joe....

I think Clinton is far more a viable Presidential candidate.  She has about 1000 times more polish and exposure than Joe does.  Worldly experience, tons more than Joe does.  (If Joe was smart, he'd realize that too.)
Helpful - 0
"Well I certainly hope she does I was on her side last time and would definitely be again."

Me too!

"I like Biden but I don't think he is the best candidate. He is a bit silly. Hilary is competent and bright

As much as I adore Vice President Joe Biden, I too have to agree!...

"she may not be ill but I think she may choose a less stressful job."

Umm, IDK..I think she's seriously thinking about it.,,,Here's what I think (for what it's worth) I think she's going to chill out for a couple of years. She's going to be behind the scenes talking to her donors (Which they are all ready so she won't have much convincing to do..) After the 2014 elections is when she's going to come back..Just in time for the primaries which she WILL sail right through...I get giddy just thinking about it..lol..2016 WILL be epic IF she runs..I think she will...It's a no brainier....She would SO win too...OMG it would be a BLOW OUT!

Helpful - 0
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Current Events . . . Group

Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?