A
A
A
Close
Current Events . . . Community
42 Members
535822 tn?1443980380

The Mexican Way

Would it be okay ,if we used the same way that is used in Mexico with Illegal people coming in , how about we use the *** for tat ..anyone in favor .?
22 Responses
535822 tn?1443980380
hahah bosoms got taken out ..... Felipe Calderon acuses AZ of  discrimination and abuse ......The Mexican Government will bar foreigners if they 'upset the Equalibrium of the National Demographics'  is that not profiling ......double standard ??
973741 tn?1342346373
I'm thinking the point was that Mexico takes a hard stance on those crossing their borders so why don't we?
535822 tn?1443980380
Yes thats the point he was being facetious not just Mexico  .I dont think apart from giddy Europe many are as lax as America  incidently what do the Irish do when foreigners sneak in and stay...I bet its pretty lax like UK which is overrun by muslims they let in willy nilly ..
973741 tn?1342346373
Maybe Arizona and other border states are starting to feel like they have a mini Mexico going on already and are afraid no one will want to go their either.  If you are governing a state, that would not be desirable.  (PS:  I've had a lovely time in Mexico . . . it is not all bad.I especially liked Cabo San Lucas-----  although, let me tell you about the buses there.  We were waiting for a cab to go out to dinner and for the evening and it wasn't coming . . . so we were told about a bus to take from our resort into the city.  We jumped on the bus and no one else was riding it at that time.  At the next stop---------  we saw people running to catch it . . . like 200.  200 men getting off of a construction site. They all tried to fit on.  Seriously.  I've never been smashed between more men in my life.  I had my face pressed into a man's chest and it was NOT my husbands. More of a ride than I had bargained for.  Off topic, but a fond memory of Mexico.)
535822 tn?1443980380
ho ho specialmom what a visual image ,your face pressed against another mans chest , hope he was sweet smellin .Pay back...kind ..no just that there is a double standard here why should we not have the same ..because it is more desirous to be in America is no excuse ...
973741 tn?1342346373
People are welcome to come here if they do it legally.  You are hoping they aren't drug dealers or anything . . . but then they wouldn't be worried about the legal part.  
comhairle mhaith! Ná bí ag obair ró chrua.
973741 tn?1342346373
Puedo tener una cerveza, por favor.
649848 tn?1534637300
Please keep your posts in English.  If you want to speak in other languages, you need to go to an international forum or do it via PM's.  This came from a MH moderator.  

Thanks
Barb
Fine, I will translate.  I said "good advice.  Don't work too hard"

I'm curious about that request coming from a moderator.  I have read the terms of use and I do not recall that they require that posts be in English.  These forums have global memberships.

Is this a new rule?
649848 tn?1534637300
According to the mod, "We are an English-speaking international forum.  We do have international forums designated, and some forums in Spanish, Portuguese, etc".  I am aware that there are people on MH from many other countries, but they all speak English.

This group was never designated as multi-lingual.

If you would care to have me do it, I can have the mod come on and tell you the same thing I'm telling you...........
973741 tn?1342346373
Okay Barb.  I am not sure what got into me!
973741 tn?1342346373
I will NEVER give up my innuendo!
463897 tn?1468017350
Hi,

We'd like to clarify a few points regarding all of our User Groups.  Please know, that for practical reasons, they're not necessarily International groups.  We're sure you understand that it's nearly impossible for Barb (or anyone) to moderate a group written in a language one doesn't understand.  If you'd like to visit any of our International forums, please stop by our Forum list - http://www.medhelp.org/forums/list

Best

MedHelp
535822 tn?1443980380
I will stop by thank you I do need to brush up on my Irish ...
1056589 tn?1273750702
The english language has evolved over the years...There is slang in our dictionaries and new words being added all the time..

Just because we do not speak what you consider proper english we here in America seem to communicate just fine .....

535822 tn?1443980380
Hey this was my thread y'all now I want it in English please, not Irish, not spanish, as far I am concerned English is the first Language spoken in America , ...
306455 tn?1288865671
I have read Arizona's S.B 1070, and it sounds reasonable to me. Something needs to be done.
http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/49leg/2r/bills/sb1070s.pdf
535822 tn?1443980380
I dont think she is a troll and I thank her for telling some truths ...but I will say cool it on the language
535822 tn?1443980380
It is reasonable something has indeed got to be done I am living near this border, its crazy here ..come on Mr President "Close up the Borders " please.
306455 tn?1288865671
I think the government (whether it be State or Federal) to create some jobs with this situation. Border patrol, immigration jobs of all kinds. Yes, it will cost money, but the illegals are costing the US a bundle anyway you look at it.
Once the borders are locked down, then deal with the illegals that are here.
They cannot grant amnesty without locking the borders down. Or the US will get a larger flood of illegals to take advantage of the amnesty.
973741 tn?1342346373
That is a good and scary point.  
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.