Current Events . . . Community
42 Members

This is a must watch video

Everyone please go watch this video. Is this what we want for America?
http://www.buzzfeed.com/zefrank/tea-party-interviews-13
If your gonna carry a sign, at least know what the heck it means.  These people are just sooooo out there.  They haven't a clue. It's obvious racism is alive and well. Why else accuse Obama of things he didn't do.  Are these people even aware of how ignorant they look.   If your gonna form a party, don't ya think you should have a little knowledge about what your preaching.
These people are just like Lemmings (small rodent like creatures that follow their leaders off cliffs). Now if we can get their (tea party) leaders to the edge of a cliff, push and the rest will follow.
These people obviously have no idea what they're demonstrating about, they have all been brain washed by people like Glen Beck and Sarah Palin etc.
I'm thinking that our educational system needs serious revamping and completing high school should be mandatory. The Tea Party people are proof of this.
And like Mary said "It's obvious racism is alive and well", and since racism is rooted not in hatred but stupidity, is more proof the American education system should be revamped.
Yeah, it's funny, in a scary kinda way. I'm wondering if the human race is on a rapid evolution backwards.
Okay folks - Conservative Myown here:)
Let me throw a couple of quotes out there. Quotes from you guys and I think your remarks would fit this video too? What say you?
You tell me because I didn't make these statements and IF I did post this video and make these same statements that you made prior to your video being posted, I wonder what type of response I would have had from the forum?
But actually I wouldn't have posted this video and I am only doing it to make a point that its on both sides of the Political fence. I think most would agree, maybe? I do not care for the person who made the video, but it still makes a point, same point you made.  

You guys said:
"These people are just sooooo out there.  They haven't a clue. It's obvious racism is alive and well"

"These people are just like Lemmings (small rodent like creatures that follow their leaders off cliffs)".

"I'm sure someone is going to take me to task for saying,,,,  Man the video is toxic,,,, I can't quit watching it, it's hilarious.  It's absolutely the funniest thing I've seen in a while"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyvqhdllXgU&feature=related

MO
I won. I had the funnier video. Don't be a sore loser:)
Ooo, I tamed the tiger.
But actually, I avoid Political discussions lately. Including at home. So this will probably remain majority Dem forum and I will just read what you guys have to say..
I give that was pretty funny.   How many people did they have to interview to get those three ?   Our video has a crap load all gathered together and not knowing what they stand for, holding signs that made no sense.
We win.
I will repeat again......If your gonna form a party, know where you stand, get some information on the issues, get the facts.....don't just quote bumper stickers. Then go for it.
Oh please Rory, give me a break. I mean why do Democrats twist things? You heard 300 people interviewed? You don't know how they were going to answer and no matter what they said, it would have been wrong in your eyes..

And mary,,,Okay so you are saying they scoured the streets of Harlem to find those 3? Oh okay.  :)
And so maybe they searched high and low at the Tea Party to find those people too?? oh no of course not. And there was nothing wrong with some of the answers. yeah the guy that said that comment about Obama being in the bible, lol, yeah, I think he was wrong, but I'll check my bible to make sure.lol

I'm out,...bye,,,,But before I go, lets face it guys,,,the Dems are really running scared and you should be.   And they are really afraid of Sarah. She's another Reagan...She can get this country back on steady ground....Laugh all you want....I don't care...nope, not one bit.. I am soooo happy to see these people come together at these Tea Parties.

April block me from coming in here, you can do it:)

Consider the source.
Mike
Convicting on how we better have an idea of what we are ranting on....lol!

Going on emotion alone only goes so far....lol!
Time to get intelligent!!!!!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.