Illegal aliens

www.drudgereport.com

BORDER BREAKDOWN:
Third group of illegals dropped in CA...
MAYOR: Never Contacted About Dumping...
Feds to Bring in Riot Squad...
Showdown 'might get ugly'...
LA RAZA MILITANTS ARRIVE...
LAPD Will No Longer Comply With ICE Hold Requests...
Militia groups organize...
'Operation Secure Our Border'...
CRUZ: 95% Coming to get Amnesty...
GOHMERT: OBAMA FLOODING TEXAS WITH IMMIGRANTS TO 'TURN IT BLUE'...
WH Says 'Most' Will Be Deported...
Is this 'Obama's Katrina'?
Tuberculosis spreading at camps...
GOV'T BUSES AWAIT NEW ARRIVALS...
More illegals from China crossing...
Email Shows Feds Struggling To Find Housing...
HHS: 7 RULES FOR REPORTERS...
Leaked 'Homeland' Memo: 99.9% of illegal minors from Central America evade deportation...
Protesters Pack Streets Outside Federal Building In Downtown LA...

This is a national security crisis and Dems are trying to play it off as a Human Rights issue.

Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Do you have an idea on what you would like to see for reform?
Helpful - 0
I didnt say amnesty. I said reform. Sitting back because it is an election year is creating alot of this mess. I say, do the damn job you were hired to do and quit using this as a political football to get votes. In other words, they need to shut the hell up and get together and come up with some solutions. Its been a long time i coming and nothing is gonna get better until they do. All you got going on right now is the right saying they are less than human and get rid of em, and the left dissing the right for being heartless. Is that a solution iyo or is that simply more rhetoric. All we get is the rhetoric.
Helpful - 0
Reform as in what amnesty?
Helpful - 0
Another subject gone political imo, and I dont think we get the truth in full from anyone. I frankly, dont know what to think. I think the one side saying these people got lice and spreading disease and trying to scare us is crazy and I think the starving save the world is crazy as well. I tend to think legal is good and illegal is good as well, but in my limited knowledge, have not enuff true information to have a valid opinion one way or the other. So one side wants em gone at any cost and the other is peddling compassion and empathy. How about passing some gd immigration reform and address the damn problem is my response!
Helpful - 0
I agree that we are not responsible for saving the world but I do believe that part of the problems facing our neighbors south of the border are directly related to US policies.
And yes, it seems like an awfully lot to handle or even try to get a handle on, at times.
Helpful - 0
Again, I'm just not sure if we are responsible for saving the world.  We have a lot who suffer here.  Seems like more than we can handle at times.  
Helpful - 0
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Current Events . . . Group

Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?