Should Ronald McDonald Retire?

In a recent poll, 42% of those polled said that The clown, Ronald Mcdonald best known for pushing those harmful McDonalds products should retire and not be used any longer to push those harmful products that are hurting us. (Have you any idea just how many Mcdonalds stores there are nationwide?).  So.... What say you? Is it time for the clown to go?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Even more reason to not eat meat.....
Helpful - 0
My sisters grandaughter started puberty at 7, and yes the doctor does think its because of all the hormones they put in our food. Cattle (steak anyone?), chicken ( grilled or fried does not matter) pork anyone? They all have it.

R Glass, I totally agree about the king! He is creepy! LOL
Helpful - 0
Be careful you said Boobies..That might be considered a SEX reference......LOL
Some sensitives delicate ears may be offended.....LOL
Helpful - 0
the puberity things explains why these 12 year old girls are walking around with DD boobies!.....jeeez!....
Helpful - 0
The King is truely frightening...LOl
Helpful - 0
I don’t know if it is true or not but I was told that the growth hormones given to the chickens causes early puberty in humans.
Back to the topic. Ronald McDonald gets on my nerves but the character Burger King is using gives me the willies.
Helpful - 0
Once a year won't kill me.   Yum yum  growth hormones. :)
Helpful - 0
EWWWW!!!! KFC is one of the worst....Have you ever wondered why the peices of chicken are so big?These poor things are just pumped full of chemical and growth hormons.....It's a wonder that people dont grow additional appendages and mutate after eating it.....
Helpful - 0
I rarely get to eat anything that's not home cooked anymore, but boy have I been craving Kentucky Fried Chicken.  My 50th birthday is next week and that's all I want. lol
Helpful - 0
I have not eaten fast food/out  in about 3 years...Have not eaten meat in about 5 years...
Fast food is just scary to me...Plus when I start to think about who's preparing my food it completely creeps me out.....

If I cannot pronounce or I dont know what an ingredient is I dont eat it...
Helpful - 0
I was a dental assistant for 10 years.  Most of us were closet McDonald's eaters. lol
Helpful - 0
I completely forgot my dental appointment once - and only once. Anyway, at my next appointment I tried to pay for my missed appointment. My dentist refused to take any money. I pressed him and pressed him and finally he said "Just get me a gift certificate for McDonald's". I thought he was joking but he assured me and eventually convinced me he was serious. This guy is a Harvard graduate who finished first in his class so he isn't stupid, by any means. I was intrigued and I asked him what he liked at McDonald's. He said he liked everything. I was shocked at his response but when he started running down the menu I knew this guy was telling me the truth - he really did like everything from breakfast to dinner to desert. I got him a card and he was thrilled. I think his wife may have frowned on his McDonald's habit but when he received a gift card he was in the clear. It was strange to say the least.
BTW, my dentist looks fit too - like he works out.
Mike
Helpful - 0
All clowns are evil....They should all go.....LOL

They put some kind of meat flavoring in their fries...YUK!!!!

I am not a fan of any of the fast food garbage.....Makes my ateries clog thinking about it......
Helpful - 0
Ranch dressing.....hmmmm.........weird, but I'll try anything once.
Helpful - 0
At least as long as the put all that yummy salt on em! And dipping them in ranch dressing! yum, to die for! Can you tell its dinnertime? lol
Helpful - 0
I don't really care.  Change anything but the french fries.  You would have to pry them french fries from my cold dead hands. lol
Helpful - 0
They attempted to make him the Vegi Monster . . .  but it didn't go over.  (surprise)  I would have been the first to show up on Sesame Street with my sign to protest------  as would anybody that had cookies as an integral part of their diet and the fond memories of our favorite blue monster.   Yum yum yum!
Helpful - 0
LOL, same with my grandkids! And then once they get the toy, its off to the playground and the food goes into the garbage anyways! But no one said anything about that! Why!
Helpful - 0
He can't go!  If he retires . . . that means I'm old.   First they are messing with the cookie monster and making him a vegi monster . . .  as if!  And now this!  I'd be okay if  they would retire the happy meal toys so my kids would quit begging me to go there.  (they could care less about the hamburgers . . . it's those fabulous toys they offer that keep my kids wanting to go back.)
Helpful - 0
ROFL!  C! This is why I miss you when you are not here! You keep me laughing! And it is so very true!
Helpful - 0
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Current Events . . . Group

Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.