DECEMBER 2011 BABIES!!!! Community
36 Members

Pregnancy symptoms

Hey everyone!! I'm due december 19th : )) super excited. I just haven't been experiencing any symptoms. A tiny bit of weight gain but that's about it...is anyone else having symptoms??
So glad to hear all is well with you at this time. As for me i have not gained any weight, ive actually lost about 2lbs. Symptom wise when i first wake up i feel nauseous, tired more through out the day, and really hungry at times. I think we will share a lot of things together since im due December 15th.
Aww congrats!! We will share alot since were only a few days apart lol I figured I would experience alot more symptoms but I haven't  really had any at all I gained like 2 pound and bloated. Other then that I haven't been tired, haven't been nauseous or anything. Im not complaining though hehe
Dont worry about not having symptoms just yet, your still early. Most women dont get them till 6-8 weeks when you hCG levels get high. My nausea is not bad just enough to notice its there and to not want to eat at times. I feel you on being bloated because im the same way and most my jeans are to tight for comfort right now. Have you been to the doctor yet or had your levels checked? Any craving kick in yet? As for me i want everything that has to do with cheese or pizza. I know it sounds crazy right?
Lol I went to the dr and they only did a urine test and set me an appt for 8 weeks
Appointment for when your 8 weeks a long or in 8 weeks? As for me i had to go to the lab every 2 days and was placed on progesterone suppository. Im also a high risk pregnancy so i have appointments every 2 weeks. Our first ultrasound is next monday im so excited but scared at the same time.
Sorry that wasn't very specific lol when I'm 8 weeks along. The dr office I went to wasn't very clear about things so I might be finding another dr. I asked if there was any test that needed to be done now other then just a urine test and she just told me not at the moment and set A date for a visit when I'm 8 weeks along. I've never been pregnant or anything so I'm not sure exactly how everything works : (( awww good luck let me knw how it goes
Actually thats pretty normal for a first pregnancy. I remember when i was pregnant with my oldest they sent me for a blood test and if that came back positive i got an appointment. The appointment was in like 2-3 weeks so i was about 7-8 weeks. I would call and ask or demand they do a blood test now. Thats how i am when it comes to my health.
I'm glad to know that's normal ... I'll be giving them a call today
Sorry for the delay in response. Have you called your doctor? I hope they listen to you and do what you want for you and your baby.
Hello : )  I just got my BFP on monday and im sooooo super excited! Im @ 4weeks and 6 days.  I called my doctor the morning of my BFP and asked if I could make an appointment to confirm pregnancy.  They said they typically don't to that anymore and insurance wolnt pay for it because HPT are so accurate now a days that it wasnt really necessary.  She said the test that they do in-house is pretty much the exact same thing I would do at home.  I bit drawn back with that information but said okay.  Then they set me up for my first pregnancy appointment on may 11th.  (that day cannot come soon enough! lol)  I've since taken 2 additional pregnancy tests just for my sanity lol.  All positive :)  

I still wish that I could go to the doctor earlier.  I just want to make sure everything is where it should be.  I called another doctors office out of curosity today to see what there first pregnancy policy was and it was the same, we see you at 8 weeks (ugh).  So I guess im just going to have to wait....

As far as symptoms go....well I had some cramping in my left lower abdomen the week before my BFP and for a few days after.  Now I seem fine no more cramping.  I was also constipated last week (sorry tmi) my bbs have been a bit sore not too bad but full feeling.  Slight nausea the last couple days upon waking but not bad at all.  Just a mild feeling there then goes away once I eat.  

So according to medhelp I am due december 24th  (Christmas eve baby : ) )

Dolphin05-  I hope this pregnancy goes well for you!!! : )  Good luck with your next appointment!  

Lukieswifey-  I hate that it seems like forever until May will get here!  I cant wait till my first appointment!!!

Sorry so long...lol Hope to hear from you ladies soon!!  

CONGRATS ON DECEMBER BABIES : )
Big congrats ... Hope all goes well with your pregnancy : ))
Hi all.  Am due Dec 17th.  This will be my 4th child.  My others are 15 , 13, 13.  Super excited about this baby.  Taken 4 years to get here.   ( i remarried 4 years ago)  I am the same weight , but am having some nausea, and food aversions so far.  No > urination yet. Sue
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.