DNA / Paternity Community
I was with my ex from March 6th-20th and messed around with another guy March 31 my due date is dec 24. Which is the father? Please don't judge me.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, Kiaaa, it sounds pretty close.  Can you give any further information?  Such as, was your due date given to you by a doctor looking at an ultrasound?  Or looking at a calendar or little wheel?  And how early in the pregnancy did you get this due date?  And has the due date changed in the pregnancy?  Also, I assume the sex March 31 was unprotected?  Did you stop having sex with your ex on March 20 and never get back with him after that?
When I went to the doctor from the ultrasound they said I was 5 weeks 5 days April 27 and yes when I had sex on the 31 it was unprotected but he pulled out and nutted on the sheets. And yes I stopped having sex with my ex round match 20 that's the last time I saw him.
I'm now 20 weeks pregnant. Well that's why the app says my next appointment is Friday.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Given that you got your information from a 5w5d ultrasound, I'd say the baby is not from your ex, since you didn't have sex with him after March 20.  It's sounds like the sex on March 31 produced the pregnancy.  

An ultrasound at 5w5d is useful for helping to determine the estimated due date (later in the pregnancy ultrasounds get less useful for this).  From the December 24 estimated due date it gave you, you can use an online calculator or just count back 266 days to get to your estimated conception date.  

According to the calculator I use, your estimated conception date was April 1 or 2.  Sperm can live up to 5 or 6 days in your reproductive tract, meaning the guy on the 31st was in a perfect time position to be the dad and your ex on March 20 was too early.
Thank you very much. But idk how the 31 could be the father when he pulled out but ok thanks for all the information.
Pulling out is not actually a method of birth control.  If the guy had sperm in his urethra from an earlier ejaculation and then got an erection and had sex, the sperm from the earlier ejaculation could travel in his pre-ejaculatory fluid right into the woman's body whether or not he ejaculated with her.  There are lots of stories on MedHelp from women who got pregnant without the man ejaculating in her body.
And I had sex on the 3rd nd 4 of April