Aa
A
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
1.7k Members

16 and pregnant who my baby daddy

im 36 weeks pregnant and still dont know who my baby daddy is , my due date is decemeber 31st i had sex on 2 diffrent occasions once on the first week of april and then agine on the very last week of april who is more likely my baby daddy ...? someone who actully knows this kinda stuff please help me :,(
20 Responses
When do you get your period? The beginning, middle or end of the month?
Im due the 31st and conceived the first week of april. Hope that helps !
So if your due december 31st..you probably had your last period around march 26th...the doctors start counting pregnancy from the first day of your last period..so on april 9th you were 2 weeks pregnant! So it'll be the guy you had sex with the beginning of april!! Hope i helped!!!! Goodluck sweetie!
I agree with truelove18
Because I'm due January 4th which makes my last
period the beginning of April which I didnt get. The first day of my last period was March 1st so my due date was originally Dec 6 then after i had my first ultra sound i wasn't as far along as they thought. So it would have to be the guy from the first week. I hope that makes sense.
So I'm due January 7th , my last period was like the 2nd of April , I had sex with someone April 13th , & then my bf on April 15th/16th . I didn't get my period for may.  So who could it be or its too close to tell ????
Its probably the person from the first week.  I'm due January 15th and I conceived on April 28th according to my doctor. Hope that helps
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
4769306 tn?1568493809
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.