DNA / Paternity Community

4 weeks pregnant, is it my boyfriends?

I was with my boyfriend for 4 years and we got into an argument which made us split up for 3-4 months. During  that time of our breakup i did have sex with someone else (G). On Monday September 21 was the first day of my period and i stopped having un protected sex with (G) on September 22 because my ex boyfriend had gotten in touch with me so i ended going over his house that same night and we had make-up sex. After that i had sex with my ex 2 times around October.  I cut off (G) completely because i really loved my ex- boyfriend. On October 21 i missed my period but since i have an irregular period i waited to see if i get it by the next day. On the 22 i took a pregnancy test and it came out positive, and the 4 right after it came out positive as well. I went to the doctor the next day and they said its a early pregnancy and  gave me an estimate of 4 weeks pregnant 0.0  ohhh god now I'm just freaking out.. what should i do? who's it it? help me.
COMMUNITY LEADER
It's not G's baby if the last time you has sex with him was September 22.  Doctors don't begin the "weeks" count at the assumed conception date, they begin it at the first day of your last period.  Conception comes two weeks or so later than that, which was when you were sleeping with your ex.