Aa
A
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
1.71k Members

4 weeks pregnant, is it my boyfriends?

I was with my boyfriend for 4 years and we got into an argument which made us split up for 3-4 months. During  that time of our breakup i did have sex with someone else (G). On Monday September 21 was the first day of my period and i stopped having un protected sex with (G) on September 22 because my ex boyfriend had gotten in touch with me so i ended going over his house that same night and we had make-up sex. After that i had sex with my ex 2 times around October.  I cut off (G) completely because i really loved my ex- boyfriend. On October 21 i missed my period but since i have an irregular period i waited to see if i get it by the next day. On the 22 i took a pregnancy test and it came out positive, and the 4 right after it came out positive as well. I went to the doctor the next day and they said its a early pregnancy and  gave me an estimate of 4 weeks pregnant 0.0  ohhh god now I'm just freaking out.. what should i do? who's it it? help me.
1 Responses
134578 tn?1578161083
COMMUNITY LEADER
It's not G's baby if the last time you has sex with him was September 22.  Doctors don't begin the "weeks" count at the assumed conception date, they begin it at the first day of your last period.  Conception comes two weeks or so later than that, which was when you were sleeping with your ex.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
4769306 tn?1568493809
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.