DNA / Paternity Community

Conception Date?

Need help please. I was on birth control to regulate my periods and came off them in April. I started my period May 22, the next June 15, and my last period started July 6th.
I had intercourse July 13th, July 17th, and July 26th. This is my third pregnancy. I started eating a lot and getting cravings (which I've never had in my past pregnancies) around the 30th of July and it progressed from there. I also had heartburn for weeks and I've never had it before.
I got a blood test August 6th and it came back negative. The doctor said my hcg level was under 5 and there was no way I was pregnant. My cravings continued and got worse so I took a pregnancy test on August 11th. It was positive. Got a blood test the same day and my level yesterday was 194.
It seems to me that I conceived around the 26th of June because the low hcg levels on the 6th of August.
Is this possible? And is it possible to have cravings the next week conception?

Any help would be wonderful
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, is this because you need to elect between two different possible dads, or are you just randomly curious?
Because your cycle seems shorter than the normal 28 day one, you seem to have a 21-23 day cycle) you could have been fertile earlier than expected. I would guess you were fertile between the 15 and the 22nd of July.  I started feeling pregnancy symptoms before I tested positive as well. About six days before I tested positive.
I'm the same. I was on the implant for 2 years. Had It removed 9th june Never Had a period and on the 29th of July done a  Test was positive straight away. So between the 10th of June and with July I conceived I had a leep done on the 19 th June so I could have conceived before or 3 weeks later until the dating scan I won't know how far I am. Neither will u. So will have to wait for the scan which is taking forever lol. Congrats ;) xx
It is for that reason. I wasn't with my ex for 7 months. I was seeing someone for about a month. My ex and I slept together on the 13th. While I was still menstruating. My period lasted for 10 days and that never happens.  Does that make a difference when you are fertile?
I ended up going back to the person I was seeing and it happened with him on the 17th. BOTH OF THEM ARE AWARE THIS HAPPENED. I decided to work it out with my ex so he was the one I was with the following weekend. He's aware that it may not be his. The person I was seeing doesn't know I am pregnant.  The only thing that keeps me hopeful that if I conceived at the suggested time wouldn't I have already had hcg levels by the 6th of August?
Yes its possible. I went to the hospital and got a blood test they told me I was not pregnant and I had ovan cyst I went back exactly 8 days later and get told me I was 4 weeks pregnant. And I had all the symptoms of being pregnant since my period ended so its possible.
You may have ovulated later. The range for hcg levels per week is so broad so I wouldn't exactly say 194 is low.