DNA / Paternity Community

Conception date

I had unprotected sex on may 24 th and took the day after pill may 25th I'm pretty sure I had a period.. Now I had unprotected sex with another guy June 6th .. Is it the first dads baby or the second I'm being told I'm eleven weeks??? Please help!!!
What day do you think you started your period?
I think it was may 28th or the 29 th could have been the 30th of may
Dates are too close you are going to have to get a DNA test.
Well if you took the morning after pill after the first guy, id assume its the.second guy. Either way, your gonna have to get a dna test done.
Ok when i plugged may 29th in for your first day of last period, it says youre about 10 weeks 6 days. They use your last period to help calculate the due date and what not. So I think the guy from june 6th is probably the dad as it matches the dates better.
I'm having a vaginal ultra sound next Wednesday so I guess we will see I'm wanting it to be the second gentleman everyone's told me it is I was told by my first ultra sound I'm due between march 4th -17th