DNA / Paternity Community

Conception help

Hello I have had sex with two people a regular partner throughout August and after splitting someone on 2nd September. I then did a pregnancy test four days later on the 6th Septemberand it showed positive, (2-3 weeks on clear blue) would my encounter on the first been able to show a positive result four days later. I did another pregnancy test a week later and this went to 3+ weeks. My first day of last period was August 10th and conception calculators indicate also this would of been from week of 20th August. My partner on the second believes he didn’t ejaculate however I cannot be certain and find this very distressing. Went for a scan on the 30th October and was dated 12 weeks exactly. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!
COMMUNITY LEADER
You didn't get pregnant by the guy on the 2nd of September. You got pregnant around August 21.