Due End of January. Anyone else. Help!
I am currently 32 weeks pregnant this week.

I have 2 possible fathers that I'm unsure who may be the dad.

In short I replaced my mirena in January 2017. Found out on May 23rd I was pregnant with a faint positive test on clearble plus and dollar store. Abp it 2 days late for my period.

I had my period prior and after the replacement of my iud. Averaging from what I calculate online to be at most a 30 day cycle. I always started on the 21st or 22nd. April (my lmp was on the 20th).

My due date is January 29, 2018 and on July 26th had an early ultrasound done that placed me at 13 weeks 2 days. This puts ovulation on the 9th.

I had sex with guy a on May 5th and 12th and guy B late hours of May 8th. I know... super close together!! Normal 30 day cycle would be ovulating on CD 16/17. Could the ultrasound be off by 5 days??

Also, my cycle days point to guy a but ultrasound to guy b. I'm so lostg and losing my mind as I'm getting closer!

With everything gathered even approximately who would you say is most likely the father.

If anyone is due around the same date what was your ovulation and cycle length. When did you get your bfp?

1
1. Guy A

0
2. Guy B
Your ultrasound was late for this purpose, not early. If you are trying to use an ultrasound to judge when you got pregnant,  a 7th-week ultrasound is much more precise than a 13th week ultrasound. All babies begin as one cell and develop at a known rate for a while, but after a while some develop faster and some develop slower. The margin for error at 7 weeks is only plus-or-minus a day or so. The margin for error at 12 weeks is plus or minus 7 days. The margin for error in your 40th week is 3 weeks. So the date info you got from a 13th-week ultrasound has to have the caveat added that it is such and such a projected due date but +/- 7 or 8 days.

If you did ovulate around the 8th (my calculator says that instead of the 9th) it wouldn't matter anyway, because you would have had live sperm in your body from both men at that time. Sperm lives in the woman's reproductive tract 5 or even some research says 6 days. So the first guy's sperm was still there when you had sex with the second guy.

Neither guy is ruled out. DNA test will be the only way to tell, get it with both men.