DNA / Paternity Community

Embarrassing

This is kinda embarrassing but I really need some peace of mind or some thoughts . So I had my last period beginning of March . I had sex on March 15 ,2016 with someone and March 22 & 24 2016 with someone else . But my due date is Dec 13 . Could anyone please help ?
Guy number one sounds like hes daddy
In reality it could be neither because if your due date is in December that means you conceived in February. A pregnancy is a total of a 10 month period.. So by March you were already pregnant.. Just about to be a month if not yet so, then you might of missed your period to where you were symbolized something wasn't right, did a pregnancy test and I guess thats how you found out... Your body takes about 3-4 weeks before your pregnancy is detected in a test.
Okay sorry soooo I take that back. On my pregnancy calculator app that I have if they are giving you a due date of Dec. 13th this is what it shows...

First day of last menstrual cycle: March 7, 2016

The average cycle length: 28 days

Estimated Fertility Window: March 17, 2016 - March 27,2016

Estimated Conception Date: March 22,2016

Estimated Gestational Age: 24 weeks, 2 days.

Hopefully this helps you out! :)
Take a look at it for yourself..
www.yourduedate.com
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, le1213.  How did you get your due date?  Was it from an ultrasound?  If so, how early in the pregnancy was the ultrasound?  Your dates are pretty close, putting more pressure on the question of how accurate your estimated due date is.  I hope it came from an early ultrasound and not from a doctor counting on a calendar or little wheel.
@anniebrooke my first ultrasound was the 14 & every since then it's been the 13 and they are going from that . I'm also about 24 & 3 days
Hi, and the first ultrasound (in which they said the estimated due date was the 14th), how early in the pregnancy was that ultrasound?