DNA / Paternity Community

Estimating conception date

I am currently pregnant and my due date is march 18
Is it possible I could have conceived before June 14th  
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, how did you get your due date?  Was it from an ultrasound, and if so, how early in the pregnancy was it?  If the due date came just from the calendar or a little wheel, or if it was given to you later in the pregnancy, there is a margin for error on the calculation of estimated conception date.
That was given by a12 week ultrasound
That was given by a12 week ultrasound
COMMUNITY LEADER
You could have conceived from sex on the 14th, if the sperm lasted a while in your system.  It is said to last 5 days to 6 days max, meaning that if you had sex on the 14th that could take you up to the 19th or the 20th.  Then (because your ultrasound was in your 12th week and not earlier) you bump into the margin for error on a 12th-week ultrasound, which is said to be give or take a week (+/- 7 days).  The conception calculator says that if your due date is the 18th of March, you conceived around the 25th of June, but that is if the ultrasound is correct and giving you a figure that has no margin for error, in other words, like an ultrasound done in your sixth week.  By the 12th week, some babies grow faster or slower than average, and the doctor will say plus or minus a week when taking about the ultrasound.  It could be spot on or it could be off by 7 days, by then.  Have any subsequent ultrasounds changed your due date?
So I had an ultrasound early and I found the results on the 30 of July it said I was 6 weeks and 5 days
Could I have conceived before the 14th with this date
And it was done by an internal