DNA / Paternity Community

False positive result from prenatal dna test?

Falsee positive result from prenatal dna test? My test was from DDC. Timing just doesn’t add up right I tested him to get him out of the way and results came back 99.9% he is the father. I conceived the week of Nov 10-15. The guy I tested was Oct 30th. The guy who I wanted to be the father was Nov 2nd & Nov 13th (the actual day I supposedly conceived).
COMMUNITY LEADER
It's pretty hard to get a false positive on a pregnancy test compared to a false negative, and sperm can live a long time in the woman's reproductive tract. Women often write in who doubt their prenatal test results, always ones who did not test with both men. I assume you didn't test with the other guy?
No he refused
COMMUNITY LEADER
If the guy you want to be the father refused to test, wait until the baby comes, and do a DNA test of the kind that is certified by the courts to determine paternity, and do it with both guys. The courts will not take prenatal tests as evidence for establishing paternity, and you will need a court-approved DNA test. If the guy from November continues to refuse, see a lawyer. You are not obliged to tell the attorney that you got a prenatal test with the first guy that said he is the dad, since it can't be used as evidence anyway. And besides, you aren't even convinced it is accurate.