DNA / Paternity Community

Help!!

Hi, so this is going to sound bad.. But we all have made mistakes. I am due July 25th 2018. It is saying my conception date is November 1st 2017. Me and my boyfriend that I'm currently with now, have been dating for 7 months.. we have been trying to have a baby, I got to taken of my birth control and all. Halloween night, everyone got super drunk.. me and my boyfriend got into a bad argument after having sex at about 2 am.. making it November 1st. It was so bad, I took off and went to my ex at about 330 am for comfort also being super intoxicated though.. we're we had sex also at about 5 am. I don't remember if he pulled out or not, because we were so intoxicated. I don't think he did. I also slept with him November 2nd. Is it possible that my boyfriend since be came inside me first that night would be the probable father?
COMMUNITY LEADER
No, sweetheart. Both men had a million sperm in your body at the time your egg was viable (your egg is viable for up to 36 hours) and the men's sperm can live 5-6 days in your body. It is a total toss-up whose baby it is.

You can do a prenatal DNA test if you go with one of the top labs, which would be Ravgen or the DDC, and if you have the big bucks. They are non-invasive and not dangerous to the baby. Or you can do a DNA test after the baby comes, for about a tenth of the cost. A post-birth test can also be used for legal determination of paternity. But test you must, and test with both men to be entirely sure. I'm sorry there is no easier answer, but at least you do have DNA testing at your disposal.
Hey...Who ended up being the father?