I do not know who the father of my baby is
I had my last period October 14th - 17th 2017
I had unprotected sex with a guy on October 18th or 19th he came inside of me. Then I had sex with my boyfriend on October Saturday 28th and on threw November but not everyday and I can’t remember if he came inside me. On the app it said my ovulation days was October 24 - November 1 and some say October 26 - November. I found out I was pregnant November 22 2017 and the app says im 5 weeks and 6 days pregnant haven’t been to the doctor yet. I want to keep the baby only if it’s my boyfriend please help
Does your boyfriend know you slept with anyone else? Are you and "the guy" in touch? Your best bet, if it is a matter of only keeping the baby if your boyfriend is the father, is to get a prenatal DNA test from Ravgen or the DDC. The prenatal tests (if from one of those labs, in other words, a reliable test) are very expensive, and to be totally certain you should test with both men. But then you would know. Don't use an Internet cheapie test.

Ideally, you should get an ultrasound, and to do this perfectly, do it in your seventh week (in other words, a week and a couple of days from now). Don't tell the doctor what was your first day of your last period, say they are irregular or that you don't remember, and ask the doc to give you an estimated due date (not just "weeks pregnant" figure). You can then plug that estimated due date into a conception calculator online and get an estimated conception date.

The problem is that the first guy's sperm would be viable in your body for 5-6 days after sex. (Some research says longer, some says that by the 6th day it is not strong enough to penetrate the egg.) So although you had sex with your boyfriend on the right day to get pregnant according to your app, if you ovulated slightly earlier than the app claims you did, the first guy is (just possibly) in range. So even an ultrasound indicating that your estimated conception date was, say, the 24th, would not help because there is that slim chance Guy A's sperm was still around.

Because this is a serious decision (literally life and death), I would find the money to do a test with Ravgen, and to test with both men. I know that is tough. In a perfect world, the men would share the cost.

But it say on the app I conceived on October 28th and that when I had sex with my boyfriend so wouldn’t it be him.  The last time I had sex with the other guy was on October 19 and if u said that sperm lasts 5-6 days I counted from 5 days which would be October 23 and 6 days would be October 24 which was by ovulation/fertile days. I haven’t mess with that other guy since October 19th. I had sex with my boyfriend on October 28th and on since November and it says that the day I conceived was the 28th which was when I had sex with my boyfriend.I’m confused
You say that your app tells you that your boyfriend is the dad, and that you think sperm lived only 4 days after sex. Talk it over with the doctor if you can't understand what I told you.

5 days from October 19 is October 24, not October 23, because 19 + 5 = 24. Some research says sperm can live even longer than 5 - 6 days, though the jury is still out on how effective it is if it does live past 6 days.

An app is not an ultrasound or an ovulation test kit. It does not know what your actual body does every month and what it did in October, it only knows what an average woman's body might do and makes computations for you based on the average woman's cycle. There is no guarantee an app will be perfect every time, it is based on averages.

Your boyfriend has a better chance than the guy on the 19th, but you need actual medical information from a real doctor, not an app. This is because it's a very serious choice, to have an abortion, and you cannot know for 100% sure who is the father without better information.  

Get the ultrasound (going in during the 7th week after the first day of your period is the best time frame to use when trying to determine conception from an ultrasound) and perhaps you will get lucky and it will indicate your boyfriend's timing more clearly than does your app. But if it does not, you should test.