I had sex with 2 different guys, who is most likely to be the father?

I’m 22 weeks pregnant. My period lasted about 5 days I think, I can’t really remember but, I know my cycle is 28 days. LMP (August/22/17).

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend from (August/31/17) - (September/01/17) then again, (September/04/17) - (September/07/17). We had broken up the next day, then I went out with a friends and I slept with another guy while I was intoxicated, unprotected on (September/08/17). I know horrible right? I’m not proud.

I took a Clear Blue conception estimator test on (September/20/17) it said “Pregnant 2-3 weeks”. When I count back it goes between the time I had sex with my boyfriend. I would assume if I was pregnant with the other guy it would have said “1-2 weeks”. I’m not sure, I know they aren’t always accurate too.

I’m so extremely stressed out about it. Someone please ease my mind, I want my boyfriend to be the dad.

I’m also measuring perfect for 22 weeks, baby is approx. 1lb 2oz. DUE ON MAY 29/18.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Given the information you gave me in private mail correspondence, I would say your only way to know for sure is to do a DNA test with both guys. This is because your ultrasound was too late in the pregnancy to be able to accurately rule out one date or the other. You can do DNA tests safely before the baby comes with a blood test from you (your arm) and swabs from the men (Ravgen or the DDC have the best reputation) or you can do the testing after the baby comes for about a tenth of the cost at any lab approved by the courts for paternity testing. Test with both guys, a positive on one backs up the negative on the other, and you will never have any doubts.