DNA / Paternity Community

Paternity Question

had unprotected sex with guy #1 on dec 1 & 9.
Unprotected sex with guy #2 on dec 16, 23, 30, 31.
Ultrasound at 9wk 2 days put conception around dec 27 (+/- 3 days) LMP dec 13, even though I didn't menstruate at all in December.
Is there any possibility I ovulated early December & conceived from #1?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, Rose, by the info you have given it does not sound that likely. Could you give a little more information? When was your ultrasound (by calendar date), and what estimated due date did they give you from the ultrasound data?
Ultrasound was on 2/16, EDD 9/19
COMMUNITY LEADER
Based on everything you have said, it doesn't sound like you conceived from the first guy. If you want, figure back to the last time you had sex with him and add 5-6 days to cover the long life of sperm; that would still be no later than about December 15, and then add a few days for the margin for error given that the ultrasound was in your 9th week. Even with all of that added, it doesn't stretch to the 27th. Get a DNA test when the baby is born just to confirm, and then forget it forever.
Figured as much. Thanks, AnnieBrooke