Sorry I meant July 25th, 2017
I also want to add this in, the reasoning why I got a prenatal paternity test done. Based off lmp (July 25th 2017) due date off of a 28 day cycle I am due may 1st 2018. But I personally know my cycle is not 28 days and it’s more like 30-31 days. Which hits dead on when I tested positive on my pregnancy test. (August 25th) my ultrasound based me off of a 28 cycle and I know ultrasounds can have a error in them. So it pushed my due date back 10 days giving me a due date of may 11th. This due date now involves guy 2 as a possible father as well but also guy 1 too this is why I got tested. But with this due date of may 11th I wouldn’t of implanted until aug 27th on average.. and you cannot have enough hcg level in urine to test positive even once you just implant! You have to wait atleast 24-48 hours? I tested positive on a test for sure on August 25th early morning? Very confused still.
At this point, whether or not the results were correct, you can't afford another test, so that leaves you with only testing after the baby comes. Test with both men, going with them to see them do the test, at a lab where you go with ID (not a mail-in place) that was recommended to you by the family courts in your area of jurisdiction. The women who write in on this site distraught and worried over prenatal DNA test results all have in common that they only tested with one man. Testing with both guys means you will get one definite positive and one definite negative, one man's test will confirm the other man's. You won't have to worry if the test results are correct. Also, post-natal DNA tests are the only ones that the courts will accept as proof of paternity, and if you are going for child support you need that. Besides, the baby has the right to know who his or her dad is, as do both men. There is every reason to do this as carefully, correctly and completely as possible, leaving nothing out. (And no possible dad out either.)
If the test from bio-gene proves in the post-natal testing to have been wrong, you can probably get your $900 back. Should you get a contrary result to what they said, photograph the documentation and email them and ask them for a refund. If they won't give you a refund, go to a legal clinic in your area (law schools often have them) and see what it would take to bring action against them for the money. Of course, from what you know right now, you have no real evidence that they are wrong. Women ovulate five days later than what would be predicted from their prior period all the time. (Ovulation is the lead event and the period is the follow-up event, not the other way around, so ovulation is not lockstep x days after the prior period came.) Even if you can't find out the relationship bio-gene has with the DDC to your satisfaction, it does not mean they gave you a wrong answer. So hold open the possibility that their results might be correct and only go to this lawsuit option if you find out they are wrong, and if they won't give you a refund. Follow up with me, too.
One other thing you could do is write, not email and not call, the DDC, to find out if they have been working with bio-gene. Send the letter to their legal department. They should at least be able to confirm what bio-gene said about their relationship.
Hello Leonidasss, may I ask what the final results were on the DNA test after the birth? Thanks