Question about Paternity

I need some help regarding the paternity of my baby. I am currently 13 weeks and having a lot of anxiety about this. When on a break with my boyfriend, I had sex with someone else on 14th July (he did not ejaculate inside me). My period then came as normal (well, 2 days later) on 11 August and was pretty heavy. I then go back with my boyfriend and had sex with him throughout August. I then missed my period which was due on 10th September and took a pregnancy test which came out positive. I had an early scan on 9th October which dated me at 8+1 giving me a due date of 20th May. I then had another scan at 11+1 and 12+1 all giving me a due date of  20 May. Using online conception calculators, I ovulated on 27 August (had sex with my boyfriend on 24, 25 and 26 August) so all the dates add up. I suffer with OCD so I am having all these irrational thoughts that all of the ultrasounds could be wrong and I could be 4 weeks further ahead than the ultrasounds have told me. When I rationalise I know it's impossible for the baby to be the other man but as a suffer of OCD it feels very real.

I guess I'm just looking for advice and reassurance.

Thanks so much.
There is nothing anyone on the Internet can say (or should say) about your question because as you know, it is your OCD talking and if someone were to reassure you, all that does is convince your brain that your concern (that OCD made up) is real, and that gives the made-up concern more power, not less, in your mind. Try talking to a good OCD therapist. Obsessive thoughts and compulsions can be gotten rid of by cognitive behavioral therapy relatively easily. They are not eased but are increased by looking for evidence on the Internet.