DNA / Paternity Community

What symptoms did you experience prior to your D&C?

I had minimal post menopausal spotting for three days. I have a zero tolerance for this at age 60. My biopsy came back fine but my ob/gyn wanted a D&C after ultrasound which appeared to show a polyp.
I had irregular bleeding.  I bled for almost a month nonstop. I had a vaginal ultra sound but the lining was still too thick so that's why I have to have a D and C done.
I have been bleeding for three weeks now, with severe cramps, and back pain, and also severe clotting... I am miserable and my doctor wants me to take the birth control pill. I have already had two children and had a tubal done. I am not one to take a pill every day. I don't want to second guess my doctor but something needs to be done. I already have pre-cervical cancer cells. I get a biopsy once a year to check that, and was already told my uterus was too thick. I am tired of being in pain, and considering asking about this D & C maybe it will work. I have asked the doctor about a hysterectomy but he refused due to me only being 26. I am running out of patience here...and need something done.
I was bleeding everyday for over 2 months (8 weeks), after I gave birth to my 1st daughter, who came 5 weeks early! Some days there was very little clotting, but on other days there was lots of clotting. I went on 2 different courses of oral antibiotics. After completing both of them, I still wasn't feeling 100%, had no energy at all. All I wanted to do was to sleep, wasn't hungry. After the antibiotics I was sent for an ultrasound which wasn't able to see much as the lining was too thick still. So they had to go in for the D & C. Now to finally I'm finally able to  enjoy my beautiful daughter.
I'm 53 and approaching menopause. My once very regular periods became more irregular and very heavy.  After the last one I bled lightly every day for over three months.  The doctor did a hysteroscopy and saw polyps in my uterus.  A D&C has been recommended.
Hi, for 7 months now I have had abnormal bleeding and my gyno did an ultra sound and examination and said she couldn't see anything and that I should change brands of contraceptive pill, I did and still bleeding! I went back 3 months later and she said I had blood vessels on my cervix that needed cauterizing, so she did that.  The next day the bleeding was really heavy and I rang her and she said that it wasn't from the cauterizing so I better come in to have a hysteroscopy and D and C.  She said she couldn't see anything and told me to go off the pill altogether and prescribed progynova pills and I felt ok when I went home but.4 days later I feel tired, have mild cramps and my bleeding is still moderately heavy!  Should I go back to the dr or wait a bit longer?
I will have a D&C next month, because my IUD strings went up inside my cervix and my OB/GYN tried to remove it, by locally numbing my cervix, dilating and using a hook and even forceps. But no matter what she tried she couldn't get the hold of it. It was an excruciating pain since only the cervix was numbed. It took her 20 minutes to finally give up. And said she was sorry and that she tried her best. She couldn't find the IUD.
I've had a little bleeding after menopause and after a transvaginal scan it seems I have some cysts and thickening inside which having this procedure is going to help. My appointment is imminent and I was just looking as I am worried about it.
I am 70 years old with a 30 history of uterine fibroids, am postmenopausal for 11 years, and had a hysteroscopy/polypectomy 10 years ago.  Five weeks ago I began mild vaginal bleeding that lasted four weeks. I had an ultrasound, and am now scheduled for a hysteroscopy and endometrial. The fibroids are so dense that any office procedure seems to be too risky.
After the D and C, I did not bleed. I experience pains in my lower abdomen but not often, fever, and vomiting. My pregnancy test result is positive.
i just had a d&c done on the 1st of march i turned 50 dec 14 pass i hear women get pregany after having a d&c and i don't have any children is that true
I have been experiencing irregular and heavy bleeding.  I will bleed for three out of four weeks in a month.  We tried birth control pills to see if that would help regulate me, but it didn't work.  So we will try a D&C next.  If this procedure doesn't work, we will try using an IUD.  Lastly, if all else fails, I will have an ablation.  My nonstop bleeding as led to low iron stores and my being very tired and irritable and dealing with severe headaches on a weekly basis.  So it's not just the bleeding that is difficult to deal with.
I had a D&C due to placenta left after my C-section four weeks prior. My baby is healthy but my uterus wasn't going back like it was supposed to. Then I started gushing blood with intervals of little bleeding. The next day after the D&C I still had a gush and was put on medication to make my uterus contract. I'm still bleeding a little and have small clots. It's been four days and my stomach is very sore and have been directed by my doctor to take it very easy.
Post menopausal bleeding and small endocervical mass, no vasculature. EMD negative 9 months ago, endometrial thickness 7.8 mm, on continous HRT.
I had my first ultrasound at almost 7 weeks pregnant, and could not see a yolk sac or an embryo, just the gestational sac, went back a week later, same result.  I wanted another ultrasound, just to be sure there wasn't anything there, so we scheduled one along with a D&C.  Even at 9 weeks, no embryo, so I had the D&C.  A week after the procedure, which is now, the cramping has started.
I had light spotting at 5 1/2 weeks then had and an ultrasound at 6 weeks showed a slow heartbeat in my baby.  I then went back for a follow up ultrasound at 7.5 weeks and there was no heartbeat.  I am having a d/c in 2 days.
I am going in for a D&C in two days due to a blighted ovum that my body is not expelling.
I have had irregular bleeding for months. Some months are worse than others. I have been told I have three fibroids in my uterus. Two have been there awhile and the third is new. I also have thickening on my walls. I've been told I need a D&C. I am currently undergoing treatment for a recurrence of cancer.
I had a D & C with hysteroscopy done last week due to abnormal bleeding.  I am on Tamoxifen for breast cancer so they had to rule out uterine cancer which can be a side effect.
I had excessive bleeding and severe pain in the abdomen.
d&c was done to me due to anembryonic pregnancy. i was admitted at the hospital for four days.
Clotting blood and offensive odour after 8days
I don't know about D&C, until I experienced mild bleeding that started after the fourth week of my pregnancy. I was confident that maybe it was part of being pregnant but on the 8th week , I had this pain on my abdomen. I immediately went to my Ob/Gyn and I was advised to have an ultrasound and to find out that the baby has no heartbeat and it has wrapped around its placenta. My doctor immediately scheduled me for admission and a D&C. I didn't feel any pain.
i had D$C done on wednesday on that day it was little spotoing but after thursday i am having excess bleeding.is there any thing to worry about it or it is normal.
2