Who is more likely to be the father?

I am 9 weeks pregant. My last period was October 24th. I ovulated november3rd through 7th or so according to an app.
I had sex with one guy (unprotected,  he did not finish, but had alot of precum) this was on October 30/31st.
Had sex with other guy November 3rd, unprotected and he did finish. Who is more likely to be the dad? Thanks
Only knowing as much as you have explained here, either guy could be the dad. Have you had an ultrasound?
I have not had an ultrasound yet, I am getting one this week.
When you do, ask them to tell you the estimated due date of the baby (not a "weeks pregnant" figure) based only on the measurements of the embryo, not on you telling them that the first day of your last period was October 24. In fact, to be sure they base their information only on the ultrasound data, tell them you don't remember what was the first day of your last period. That will prevent them counting forward from that date and giving you an estimated due date just based on averages. Take the estimated due date they give you and put it into an online conception calculator, and see what estimated conception date comes up.