DNA / Paternity Community

Who is my baby daddy?

I will be 7 weeks pregnant on Monday.  I broke up with my boyfriend and had sex with someone else (guy A) on March 24th. I stood up after and his stuff ran down my leg, I wasn't trying to hold it in or anything. I went home and then things happened and my boyfriend asked to try again. I then got back with my boyfriend (guy B) and we had sex on the 28th, 29th, and 30th of March. Then we also had sex 1st, 3rd, and 4th of April which was all unprotected. I didn't really get up after we had sex. I usually just fell right to sleep.
My LMP was on March 16th- March 19th. My periods have always been fairly close to 26-29 day ovulation area and I have always been good on tracking my period.
Someone please help. Who do you think my baby daddy is? (I am not a ***** or anything. He also got with someone else when we weren't together. The timing just wasn't perfect for the situation.)
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, dancer, did you get the "7 weeks pregnant" figure from an ultrasound?  If not, how did you get it?  (I get 6 weeks 1 day pregnant as of today, April 29, if counted from the first day of your last period.)  Anyway, in your shoes, if you have not yet had an ultrasound, the best way to sort this out is to get an ultrasound this week or next week.  There is a relatively short time where you could use it to try to tell (by the size of the embryo and its developmental markers) when you conceived, and the sixth and seventh weeks are pretty much the best time to do this.  Ask them for an estimated due date based only on the embryo's size and not on when your first day of your last period was, and then take the estimated due date home and plug it into a conception calculator or just count back 266 days on a calendar.  That will give you an estimated conception date.