Who is the Father?

So, my period last month went from October 12-17 I have very consistent cycles, ranging from 28-30 days, on the 21st of October I had unprotected sex with my ex, on the 22nd I met up with my boyfriend to talk since we split up, we had unprotected sex that night on the 22nd and got back together, then on the 25th we had unprotected sex again. it says according to my app that I ovulate on the 25th, the same night I had unprotected sex. So is my current boyfriend the father, or should I get a paternity test?
If your cycles range from 28 to 30 days in length and are never shorter and never longer, you would have ovulated between October 26 and 28. The unprotected sex with your ex on the 21st would have put sperm into your reproductive tract that could have lasted (been viable) until the 26th or 27th. The sex with your boyfriend on the 22nd would have put sperm into your body that could have lasted until the 27th or 28th. If you ovulated on the 26th, that would have been at a time when there could have been viable sperm in your body from both guys. (If your app is correct and you ovulated on the 25th, the same would be true; both guys' sperm would have been in your body at the same time and capable of fertilizing an egg.)

In short, you will certainly need a paternity test to be entirely sure, unless an early ultrasound suggests you were already pregnant by the 21st, and it just doesn't sound like it. Test with both men, so you will never doubt the answer.