DNA / Paternity Community

Who's the dad

I'm in the same boat. I had sex on June 14th started what I thought was a 3 day period that night, I moved out of state that same day. Got back with my ex and had sex June 21st that was a Wednesday and I think again that Friday (Friday being the night I think I got pregnant) Doc said I measured 12 weeks when I thought I was only 11. So if baby guy number one or number 2 ?!?!? 1 min Comment Avatar universal I'm in the same boat. I had sex on June 14th started what I thought was a 3 day period that night, I moved out of state that same day. Got back with my ex and had sex June 21st that was a Wednesday and I think again that Friday (Friday being the night I think I got pregnant) Doc said I measured 12 weeks when I thought I was only 11. So is baby guy number one or number 2 ?!?!?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, Morgan, do you know what a doctor means when he or she gives a pregnancy count in weeks? The pregnancy time period is counted beginning on the first day of the last period, (or on the computed or calculated first day of the last period).