DNA / Paternity Community

Who's the father?

After a breakup with my boyfriend, me and my guy friend had unprotected sex the day after my period ended. Nov. 21-26 and we had sex late 26 but early 27th around 2 in the morning if you get what I'm saying. He claim he did not come in me. Most was on the seat of his car, and I moved away when he told me he was feeling himself about to ejaculate. Then on December 3rd my boyfriend and I had sex and I actually let him come in me this time. The day after I took a plan b pill, but on New Years Eve I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive. I'm really concerned. I believe it's my boyfriend's but I'm also scared there's a possibility it might not be. Please help.
COMMUNITY LEADER
If your cycles are consistent and around 28 days from period to period, your boyfriend has the better odds.  If they are irregular, it could be either guy.  Get an early ultrasound (like, next week) and an estimated due date from the ultrasound.  You can use an online conception calculator from the e.d.d.  If your cycles are irregular, don't let the doctor count forward with a little wheel to tell you your due date, only believe a count that comes from an ultrasound.