DNA / Paternity Community

conception date

hello,
i need some help estabilishing a more accurate conception date.
i had sex with a man around the end of march, like march 25 or 26 , he did not come inside of me, we ended up finishing with oral sex, thats how he came.
then my period came a little late, like 5 days late, and also found out through a ultrasound i had an ovarian cyst. (that went away with my period though.)
just to be sure, i took pregnancy tests and they were all negative then.
so my period came around april 3rd, and lasted like 4 days, like it has always been though.
then around april 9 i had oral sex, no penetration at all.
from april 13th on i started having unprotected sex with my boyfriend .
on may 17th i found out i was pregnant, and the same day i had an ultrasound that was stating i was 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant and the due date was january 7th ,2013.
the other ultrasounds i had were stating that my due date was on january 10th, ( morphologic ultrasound i had at 20 weeks, and a 3d one that i had at 25 weeks)
i need to know when i have conceived. my doctor says sometimes around april 16th.
i need to know if there is a chance that i got pregnant , maybe with pre ejaculation sperm, at the end of march,and maybe what i thought it was my period, was only implantation blood?
if so, though, all the ultrasounds i had should have stated that i was 2 weeks ahead, right? please answer me, im very anxious!
Nichole, when counting back 6 weeks 3days from may 17 you only count back 4 weeks 3 days and that would be conception date. Which is April 16, exactly as her doc said.
It's usually 14 days from your last period. SO if your last period was April 3rd your day of onception would be April 17.
And the most acurate ultrasound is the one you had earliest for determining dates.
Personally i think ur doctor is right however u can have it go plus or minus five days.. But never almost half a month to a month. I am pretty sure u got pregnant in the middle of april. Congrats.
First trimester ultrasounds are generally spot on in dating a pregnancy. I got pregnant march 28th with my daughter and my due date was december 21st. This pregnancy i conceived april 26th-ish and my due date is January 17th. Plus implantation bleeding isn't actually flow, its just spotting. You conceived in April.
thank you, i m very concerned..;-( i hope its just my guiltiness killing me, but im very very anxious