DNA / Paternity Community

had intercourse with 2 guys, I’m very worried

I have a 30 - 31 day cycle. Which means I’d ovulate more on the 16th day instead of the 14th.
I had my period June 20. Had unprotected sex with my ex July 1. ( he did NOT *** inside me ) Then I had sex with my current boyfriend July 4, 5, 6, & 7. ( he didn’t *** inside me neither but we did the deed a lot in the matter of 4 days, right on my ovulation time. And he is uncircumcised, so I feel sperm would linger from past ejacultion.) who do you think the father is? WITHOUT doing a paternity text. Any advice or comments would help.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, did you ever have an ultrasound? And if so, what due date did they tell you from that?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Incidentally, if you had frequent sex with someone, where the sperm would be waiting from last time is in the urethra. It would not be hiding in the foreskin.