i had sex with two guys on the same day now im pregnant who is the father??

on november 28 i had sex with my ex boyfriend but he did not cumm and that night i had sex with my boyfriend and he did come but now im pregnant. i only had cheated on my boyfriend that one time. my period started 11/19/2013 and ended 11/24/2013. i dont know ho is the dad im kind of sure it is my boyfriends because we always had unprotected sex and we were trying to get me pregnant what is the chance my ex boyfriend could be the father of my baby.
Really? Honestly it could be either/or. Precum also contains sperm. Good luck with that.
When did you get the positive pregnancy test?  
todayy
The short answer is, no matter what you figure out from dates, you definitely will need a DNA test once the baby is born.  This should be the first thing you plan on.

Just going from the first day of your last period, you would have ovulated around December 3.  Unfortunately, judging from the first day of the prior period is not that useful, especially if your cycles are not super regular to the day.  And of course, even if you knew for sure you ovulate December 3, you could not assure yourself that the ex was ruled out, since sperm can last 5 days in your system.  (Despite his not ejaculating, you can't guarantee he didn't have some sperm come down in his pre-ejaculatory fluid.)  Anyway, overall, your chances of the baby being your boyfriend's are a whole lot greater, but there is still a slim chance the baby is your ex's.  

To try to narrow this down a bit, see if you can get an ultrasound in the week of December 30 or January 6.  Be sure to ask at that ultrasound for your estimated due date (EDD).  Once you have that, you can put it into a conception calculator or just manually count back 266 days to the presumed date of conception.  If, once you do the calculations, ovulation does come out to be at around December 3 for conception, that isn't going to eliminate either candidate, but if it comes out at, say, December 7 or later (or, unusually, November 26 or earlier) that will help you rule out the ex.
Can u look at my question?
thank you that really helps
Im in a similar situation..im 5 weeks...does that put conception around the 28th of nov
Hi, worried, how do you know that you're 5 weeks, did you have an ultrasound and they measured the embryo?
If you had an actual ultrasound where they saw and measured the baby, and from that (not just from your report of when your last period came) they told you an estimated due date, and you put the estimated due date into an online conception calculator and got the estimated date of conception, it can be relied on. If the doctor just counted forward from your last period on a calendar or little cardboard wheel, the figure of "5 weeks" can't be relied on. Women's cycles aren't always regular.

If you  did get an ultrasound count of "weeks," that is a count from either the first day of your last period or a calculated first day of your last period. This would mean a count of "5 weeks pregnant" means conception about three weeks ago.
Curious to know how this turned out... who ended up being the dad?
Hi, Tams, it's kind of ironic, but even the most worried of posters don't usually write back when they get their answer. People usually only write in when they are fretting. After they get an answer by DNA test, even if they don't like the results of the test at least they aren't fretting over the question any more. They move on with their life and more or less forget they ever even posted the question.