December 2012 Babies Community
28 Members

Looks like our 1st December baby has been born!

feather2e gave birth to a little girl last night! Hope I'm next :) As we get closer to December I expect to see more post about babies being born :)
awwww congrats to her!! &yes lets get these babies out!!
Yay!!! This is so exciting as we all know our time is coming to an end in this pregnancy stage and a new beginning for the motherhood stage is right around the corner. Congratulations to Feather2e :D
thank you everyone. We came home from hospital weds, but I have been really busy between a newborn and my other 2 children. Aiobhinn is on the night time schedule and feeds almost every hour and half.  She was 7lb 4oz and 20.5 inches when she was born and I only had 2 hrs of labor. good luck to you all and hope you have a quick labor too.
yay for a 2 hr labor!!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.