Deep Vein Thrombosis Community
230 Members

Do I have DVT?

A few days ago I noticed my right calf was sore it felt like DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) but only in the right calf and I hadn't exercised it in over a week. I massaged it little but it grew more sore over the hours. I rested for 2-3 days and the soreness is pretty much gone. However, my calf still looks a little bigger/swollen than the left and I have a hard to explain sensation. It almost feels a little tight at times I feel pulses there and my right foot is often colder than my left
I had 1 with a PE,if its a clot. You wouldn't be able to walk. Feel it,if its hotter than the rest of your  legs, then get to the ER ONLY!!
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.