Deep Vein Thrombosis Community
210 Members

Drvvt positive

I went in for ACL reconstruction and ended up with a DVT in my calf. I am on Xarelto for six months now. Doctor went ahead and ordered a bunch of tests, I was negative on cardiolipin and some factor V test. But drvvt came back positive. I read there can be a bunch of false positive and I really don't want to add taking Xarelto for life. Any thoughts am I just sticking my head in sand.
Deep Vein Thrombosis Community
210 Members
258 Questions
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.