MY DOCTORS ARE SCRATCHING THEIR HEADS

I've had these symptoms severely now for about 4 years. It started with muscle weakness, fatigue, muscle pain, buzzing or tingling sensation in my feet, legs, arms and hands, tremor and uncoordination. I was a retail manager and working very long difficult hours. It got so bad I couldn't do my job. I went to my doctor. I presented with a high ANA of 1:640 with a speckled pattern but SED rate was normal. I also had hyper reflex action, heart arhythmia and granuloma annulares rashes on my inner thigh and arm pit. Over the past 4 years my symptoms seem to go in spurts, sometimes pain is prevelant, sometimes the buzzing and weakness. I have developed severe neuropathic burning and pain, muscle stiffness and muscle cramps mostly in my legs and feet. I have had bloodwork several times and ANA and SED remain the same. My doctors still have not come to a diagnosis.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi...did u join the Adrenal Insufficiency forum?...u may get some well informed answers there. Stella is the CL and I am sure she can help u.

"selma"
Helpful - 0

Sorry to hear about your pain.

I have taken potassium & magnesium for stiffness, it worked very good for me. I had it the stiffness and spasm's to the point I couldn't barley walk only baby steps, even then it was severe. I am not a doctor, so again this is what I have tryed and worked for me.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Degenerative Diseases Community

Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.