Degenerative Diseases Community

im new, looking for friends with similar issues!?

ould like to find out from others that might have some more issues with spinal stenosis sandisk spine surgery and have questions and would like to find out from others that might have some more issues with spinal stenosis sandisk degeneration and also trying to figure out how to read my m_r_i reports and it a lot more but I'm looking to get in touch with people have some more stuff so if you are 1 of those people please let me know thank youI am going on my third spine surgery and have questions and would like to find out from others that might have some more issues with spinal stenosis sandisk degeneration and also trying to figure out how to read my m_r_i reports and it a lot more but I'm looking to get in touch with people have some more stuff so if you are 1 of those people please let me know thank you
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.