symptoms chronic joint cracking all over

HI there
For the past year and a half I have felt my joint areas degenerating - there is a lot of cracking in all my joints at all time at this stage. All day every day and night. It started in my shoulders and has moved all over my body. I also had testicular cancer, and one treatment of chemo and syphillis last year. Rheuamtology tests have comeup negative and doctors are at a loss for what is going on. Am fully recovered at this time from both.  Also beginning to feel numbness and tingling in my hands and fingers.  Also it is not just cracking, there is strange movement and sometimes I have mild involuntary twitching though it is becoming more frequent.
It is quite extreme and at the moment a bit scarey.
Does this sound like anything to anyone?
I am 32
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I have cracking in my joints. Ever since I had my daughter. It started on my right side of my body and moved through out my hole body. Plus im losing strength im my hands. So im pretty worried I dont want this to last forever.

***@****
Helpful - 0
Hi Guys,
I am having the same thing exactly just with different things to you, two years ago I got muscle twiching( faciculations) which continue till this day, and just a few months after my joints start cracking, first in my hands, then elbows, knees, shoulders, chest bones, almost every where, all day long, all the doctors are telling me im insane and need a to see consultancy, I did feel that my shoulders blades on my back are changing shape and stick out more, also it may be sounds crazy but it looks like all my back is pulling down my neck muscles, there was no change in my ability to do stuff, but I do feel that my muscles has been weekend a bit, but not sure if its from parnoia or its for real as I can still do a lot of things normally and lift things easily, its just you go to soooo many experts and they tell you that you are crazy while you feel all this pain in your body its really fraustrating, I dont know what to do anymore, if anyone has ever experienced what im going through ill be happy to receive a comment
Helpful - 0
hi guys, (fellow sufferers )
me to having this problem of knee cracking sound every time i bend it which is bit painful as well...
i asked an experienced bone specialist about it, he told me that its because of ur joints become rough , the fluid between them have been reduced (can be caused due to excess masturbation)...
i tried several things but still didnt got the cure ...
anybody PLEASE tell me any medicine or cure to this problem.....
zeeshan ,23 years.
Helpful - 0
Man this is tough, I have been going through this for 5 yrs now I'm35 now.

Main problems- cracking of all joints, tighting of tendons and ligaments,
fatigue, joint deterioration, any area may fall asleep if not strait.

Could this be a food allergy?
Causing the immune system to go into overdrive?

Scary the whole thing, I hope to live a long time, but my worsening condition makes me wonder what that may look like in 10,20,30 yrs.
I have'nt seen any real answers here but thought I'd post.

Helpful - 0
i have had same thing but its sorted now,for monts all joins cracking stiffness tired muscles cramps etc... i found one artticle in uahoo news they said 95% of all human ilnesses are caused by bacteria ,viruses,worms or fungi then i understood and went to thailand for self threatment first 1 month doxycycline then 15 days flukonazole for fungi then 20 days mebendazole for worms, all gone feel good again i have research a lot about dosage etc .. i have seen many docs all said fibro or no clue my wbc was elevated slightly but no inflammation i had enough very depressed coze i did not know whats wrong anyway my health is back
Helpful - 0
Hi Markoni, your message is from a long time ago but I was wondering where you went in Thailand for self treatment ? I might try it as well.
Hi Alextri, have you tried it? I was wondering if it might help?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Degenerative Diseases Community

Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.