afasia

good night
well about 20 days ago I had a tremor on the right cheek, not given much attention,
15 for now I'm having some trouble speaking certain words, have pronounced normal but I'm exchanging letters, names of people, it seems that my brain has words wrong I correct in taking time to talk, I'll talk to policing not to speak words wrong, this may be a sign of some dementia, diabetic'm 38 and 9 years, 3 years my diabetes ranges from 200 to 550 dl dl daily, this high rate of glucose could affect my brain?
att
netimus
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
  There could be any number of causes. If this happened suddenly after having noted movement changes they might want to rule out the potential of a mini stroke or other related cause. Given that you have diabetes
it would be worthwhile to speak to your doctor to make sure your blood sugar level is in balance as that can cause mental changes. Also some medications that treat diabetes have the potential of cognitive confusion as a side effect.
  However only a doctor would understand the clinical specifics of what
is happening. But as this is a symptom of concern it would be important
to see your doctor as soon as possible.
Helpful - 0
I forgot to ask stress, anxiety or depression can cause aphasia
att
netimus
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Dementia Community

Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?