Dental Health Community

Abscess tooth

I have been doing with that stuff to for about a month now My question is is if it the section has spread to other parts of my body The Bubbleas not popped yet but I'm starting to have symptoms of dizziness Nauseated And have really bad headaches My eye vision of recovery and spot I know I need to get into Dennis as soon as possible but money and financial problems are just not in the right position I also have a son has autism but I haven't gotten tested test yet
A dental examination is necessary for correct diagnosis and management of your condition. The earlier the better.A tooth abscess is usually a complication of tooth decay. In a dental abscess, or tooth abscess there is accumulation of pus inside the teeth or gums. The abscess usually originates from a bacterial infection and is mostly caused by a dental infection. The common presenting complaints are severe toothache, breath odour, fever, pain when chewing, sensitivity to hot or cold, swelling of gums, swollen glands etc. It can be diagnosed with the help of clinical examination, dental x-rays and other tests. Antibiotics are given for the infection. Warm salt-water rinses and over-the-counter pain relievers may relieve the toothache and fever. A root canal may be recommended in an attempt to save the tooth. In severe infection extraction may be necessary. Keep me posted with more queries.
Best luck and regards!