Dental Health Community

Bad root canal

My grandmother had an abscess tooth, it was treated with a root canal and currently it's been three weeks after the treatment, and she's still feeling extreme pain and numbess in her lower jaw-half of her chin and lip. Her lymph glands are very swollen. She's taking an antibiotic but needs to know if there's any type of emergency fix because her next appointment isn't until next Thursday and she wants to know if there is any alternative, faster treatment for this.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Seeing an endodontist probably will yield better treatment result.
i had the same thing happen to me she should just get  that tooth extracted because the tooth itself might be infected as with my situation she should do it as soon as possible