Dental Health Community

Bleeding gum in filling area months after procedure

About 3 months ago, I received a composite filling(s) in my upper left, rear molar (I believe dentist said it was in-between tooth? So actually I think it was two fillings, one on each side but in-between the tooth). It healed what I presumed to be normally, sore for a few days, but then it was good, or so I thought. Whenever I floss in between the tooth, I start to bleed nearly instantly. This happens on a near daily occurrence as long as I floss. I went to the dentist, and he confirmed that there was a small edge that he needed to sand down a bit. Unfortunately, my gum is still bleeding.

I'm worried that it's some underlying condition (WebMD panic - cancer). I will say that when I floss there still, I feel the floss almost catch (it's not smooth like with my other teeth)

Do you think he didn't sand down the tooth all the way? I'm unsure of what to do or think and I'm starting to get panicked.