Dental Health Community

Bottom front teeth are rough and sharp. What can I do about it?

The back of my bottom front teeth is really rough and sharp and I’m scared it’s going to cut my tongue.  What should I do? I still there anything I can use to fix it?  

Is there a product I can use to help guard that area, so my tongue doesn’t get cut?  I don’t have health insurance and I don’t make much money, so I can’t easily go to the dentist.  I haven’t been to the dentist I need over 10years. That’s how long it’s been since I had health insurance.  My the are in bad shape, my gums have been receding for years and I just don’t know what to do. I’m scared my teeth are going to fall out and I’m only 32 years old. I’m so embarrassed. I don’t make much money so I simply just can’t afford to see a dentist. =/
COMMUNITY LEADER
Dental school charges much less than private dental offices do.
There are t any around where I live.