Cavities

A year ago I had only 2 cavities and I just went to the dentist and I have a cavity on almost every tooth. I haven't changed my brushing habit at all and have always had great teeth, but I only brush my teeth once a day and don't floss much. Does anyone know how this could happen? or is it simply just my diet and lack of brushing?
IT could be a number of things, but the main thing would be not flossing. Most cavities occur in-between the teeth. When only brushing and not flossing you are leaving the bacteria behind. However with out seeing any radiographs or where the cavities are located I can not tell you why this has happened.
Thank you for responding!
They are mostly in-between my teeth.
I was just curious if anyone knew why all of the sudden I would have soooo many cavities.

You are reading content posted in the Dental Health Community