Dental Health Community

Cuts on tongue after Root Canal and Zirconia post and core and crown

I am Madhur Gupta, 29 years old, and from India. I had a root canal treatment 3 weeks back. 1 week back, my dentist placed a zirconia post and core, and zirconia crown, on the treated tooth (second premolar). Since then, my tongue has developed small cuts on it, like small ulcers, and I seem to have developed a little acne. Please let me know about what you think could be causing this. Am I allergic to the dental material placed in my mouth? Is it an initial reaction and go away later on? Were your experiences after a root canal and crown similar or did you not face any such issues?

Thanks.