Dental Health Community

Cyst on my upper gum?

I have had this 'cyst' for 2 days now. It appeared over night and I thought nothing of it. It is very painful to brush and additionally when brushing it, it bleeds. After it has finished bleeding, I am left with a red looking lump which then heals over with a white film. Does anybody know what this could be?
I hope doing well according to your symptom Its may be Periodontal/gum disease so you need first dental checkup for your teeth .contact today for best dental care in your location.if your family dentist so the it will be advantages for you.